In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- The ERP HEADtHEAD™ website utilises web server technology which monitors and logs IP information from all visitors to the site including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data. This information does not contain any personal details of users and is stored and accessed strictly for statistical purposes.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for an event.
- Information provided to us when visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our event, website or services that you request from us.
- To contact you if required in connection with your booking or to respond to any communications you might send to us.
- To notify you about any changes to the event.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To provide you with information on Lumenia services that we feel may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your personal data
By registering for the ERP HEADtoHEAD™ event you consent to the data you provided being shared post-event with the ERP Vendors directly involved in supporting the event. The ERP Vendors may use this data in their marketing campaigns, including e-mail marketing campaigns.
Your personal data will be used by Lumenia and our authorised event management agents. It will not be shared with any other third party.
Marketing and opting out
Post-event, we may contact you by email about Lumenia services and updates that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
Changes to Policy
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time, particularly before providing us with any personal data.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy and all issues regarding our website are governed by the laws of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
Promotion of Event
We take care to ensure that we communicate with you solely on subjects and issues that are specifically relevant to your professional role based upon information provided to us by our data partner, The Oliver Searle Partnership Ltd. If you would like to be unsubscribed from future emails from Lumenia, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email that you received. If you would like to change your permission status with The Oliver Searle Partnership Ltd, you can do so by emailing them at email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or any other matter, you may contact us by email or in writing at:
Lumenia Consulting, Parkmore Business Park West, Galway, H91 PTT8, Ireland
T: 00 353 91 746900