Lumenia Consulting is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This statement (together with our general Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from and about you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. This statement is being provided to you in line with our obligations from 25 May 2018 under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Data we collect and process
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, attending our events or otherwise. The information you give us may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial, or other identification documents.
Information we collect about you
Depending on the circumstances, we might also obtain personal data about you from other sources such as public registers, business partners, service providers etc. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal information. However, if you do not, we might not be able to carry out the services you have requested of us.
Why we process your data
We process your data in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject or to perform the services you have requested of us. We do this because you have consented to our processing of your data or for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as to inform you of changes to our services or to provide you with information about other services we offer.
How we use your data
We gather and use your information to:
- Allow us to provide you with the services you request from us
- Notify you of changes to our services or events
- Allow you to participate in events organised by us
- Provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those you have already requested of us or enquired about
- Comply with legal obligations we might be subject to.
Who we share your data with
By registering for the ERP HEADtoHEAD™ event you consent to the data you provided being shared post-event only with the ERP Vendors directly involved in supporting the event. The ERP Vendors may use this data in their marketing campaigns, including e-mail marketing campaigns. They are bound by confidentiality agreements as well as their own privacy policies to which you may also be given the opportunity to accept or decline.
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent except in the following circumstances:
- Where we use or partner with trusted third-party providers to provide services for us, including, for example, processing of debit/credit card payments, delivery and processing of orders, hosting, and other IT/professional/insurance and operational services. These companies will have access to only the personal information needed to perform their specific functions and not for any other purposes. They are bound by confidentiality agreements as well as their own privacy policies to which you may also be given the opportunity to accept or decline.
- We may disclose or share our data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our general Terms and Conditions.
We take our data security responsibilities seriously, employing the most appropriate physical and technical measures.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information by means of the internet, including through e-mail, is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or from us by means of e-mail and any such transmission is at your own risk.
It is our aim to only hold your data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered, given voluntarily by you, publicly available or otherwise processed as specified in this policy document. In certain circumstances, we may store it for a longer period if so required for example, by applicable laws, regulators, payment protection, law enforcement or for secure archiving. In any case of longer storage by us, the terms of this policy document will continue to apply.
Marketing and opting out
Post-event, we may contact you by mail, email and telephone about our services and other events involving or relating to Lumenia Consulting which may be of interest to you. You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to do so, please send an email to email@example.com with a header that says “Unsubscribe” or you can directly “opt-out” from any of our email communications. Where we process your data solely on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of our processing before the withdrawal.
Promotion of Event
We take care to ensure that we communicate with you solely on subjects and issues that are specifically relevant to your professional role based upon information provided to us by our data partner, The Oliver Searle Partnership Ltd. If you would like to be unsubscribed from future emails from Lumenia, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email that you received. If you would like to change your permission status with The Oliver Searle Partnership Ltd, you can do so by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website contains hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by independent third parties. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other third party websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects your personal information. Your use of such third party websites is at your own risk.
A cookie is a small piece of information placed on your computer by a website.
You have the right to request that we:
- Inform you whether we process your data, provide you with details relating to our processing and with a copy of your data
- Rectify any inaccurate data we might have about you without undue delay
- Complete any incomplete information about you
- Erase your personal data without undue delay
- Are restricted from processing your data
- Furnish you with the personal data which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner at any time. The exercise of your right might be subject to certain conditions prescribed by law and we might require further information from you before we can respond to your request.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us at the address or by e-mail provided below.
Changes to Policy
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or any other matter, you may contact us by email or in writing at:
Lumenia Consulting, Parkmore Business Park West, Galway, H91 PTT8, Ireland
T: 00 353 91 746900