QAD Adaptive ERP enables manufacturers to maximize the return on their ERP investment by easily achieving greater levels of fit today and rapidly responding to change tomorrow. It is built with industry best practices for global manufacturers based on QAD’s deep industry-specific expertise. The result is faster implementations and greater fit out of the box.
- Built on the QAD Enterprise Platform, QAD Adaptive ERP makes it easy to develop and maintain “last-mile” functionality that provides manufacturers with their competitive advantage. Extensions and new apps can be created in a low code/no code environment and, unlike intrusive customizations, do not create rigidity that interferes with upgrades.
- Embedded analytics provide decision makers with actionable insights that reduce the time required to take action based on changing data and a changing competitive landscape.
- Continuous improvement projects typically focus on a narrow set of processes where the greatest return on investment can be achieved. The modular design of QAD Adaptive ERP allows customers to select only the areas of the application they want to upgrade − without needing to upgrade the entire application. This modular approach makes upgrades smaller, faster and easier.
- QAD Adaptive ERP supports users’ business requirements, preferences and roles through intuitive personalization and a flexible, modern user experience.
- QAD Adaptive ERP implements quickly and reliability, particularly in the QAD Cloud, and is supported 24x7, worldwide by a committed team of experts. It is a multi-language, multi-currency, multi-entity solution designed to meet the needs of global manufacturers – today and well into the future.
Founded in 1979, QAD is recognized as a leading provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software applications for global manufacturing companies. Today, QAD enterprise applications leverage advances in Internet and enabling technologies to provide critical functionality for managing manufacturing resources and operations within and beyond the enterprise, enabling global manufacturers to collaborate with their customers, suppliers and partners to make and deliver the right product, at the right cost and at the right time.
QAD has built a solid customer base of global Fortune 1000 and mid-market manufacturers who are excellent prospects for QAD's enterprise applications. With a proven track record of more than 30 years of industry leadership, QAD is ideally qualified to meet the business and technology requirements of global manufacturing companies worldwide. We develop our products with constant and direct input from leading global manufacturers within the industries we serve. This industry focus is a key differentiator for QAD, enabling our customers to implement QAD applications rapidly, realize a rapid return on investment, and achieve a low total cost of ownership compared with other vendors targeting the industries we serve.
Global service and support are an important component of our solutions. QAD offers service and support capabilities that are truly global in scope. We are one of a few select organizations with the capabilities and industry expertise required to implement our solutions around the globe and support them in multiple languages and currencies. Our geographic management structure ensures that our global practices meet local requirements and that our services are delivered effectively within each region around the globe. We support our customers' global operations through our network of regional support centres and online support, accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all around the world.
QAD Netherlands B.V.
Tel: +31 (0)20 654 7200