Microsoft Dynamics 365 – ERP and so much more
Microsoft Dynamics 365 takes a new approach to business applications. It unifies Microsoft’s current CRM and ERP cloud solutions into one cloud service with new purpose-built business applications that work together seamlessly to help you manage specific business functions.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations — just one of the business applications within the Dynamics 365 suite — is the new Microsoft ERP application that has evolved from Dynamics AX.
Use Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to increase your speed of doing business. The complete set of ERP tools in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations provides global scalability and digital intelligence to help your business grow at your pace.
There are industry-specific solutions too, such as Manufacturing and Retail, to make working smarter that much faster, simpler and cost-effective.
In Manufacturing, for example, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations helps you work smarter with unprecedented visibility across connected distribution, customer service, sales, and marketing systems so you can create and deliver innovative products and processes to meet rising customer expectations. Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations delivers this ERP system continuity and connectivity to help you:
- Simplify production floor management
- Accelerate product introductions
- Offer flexibility in delivery alternatives.
In Retail, for example, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations delivers exceptional customer experiences. It does this by giving your sales people the product and customer information they need to provide immediate, personalised service — across social media, mobile sites, stores and other retail touch points. Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations helps you:
- Deliver amazing customer experiences across all channels
- Move products smoothly from procurement to sale
- Merchandise effectively.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a Cloud-based ERP system that includes powerful Finance capabilities too. Get a live view of all your numbers and data analytics, plus the information you need to deliver strategic, data-driven insights to key departments.
What also sets Dynamics 365 apart is that it goes far beyond traditional ERP capabilities. Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is just one module in a complete suite of modern, integrated business applications that also includes:
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service – Earn customers for life with world-class customer service delivered across the omni-channel
- Dynamics 365 for Talent – Attract, onboard and retain the best people for your business
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing – Deliver powerful customer experiences
- Dynamics 365 for Sales – Turn relationships into revenue with digital intelligence in every deal
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service – Drastically reduce your service costs and improve customer satisfaction
- Dynamics 365 for PSA (Project Service Automation) – Create more profitable projects and customer relationships using intelligent tools
… and all as part of a unified set of Dynamics 365 business applications, which you can grow and mix and match to meet the needs of your business.
Vendor Overview – eBECS
eBECS, a DXC Technology Company, is a specialist in total Microsoft Business Solutions. As part of DXC Technology, the world’s leading independent, comprehensive IT services company, we design and deliver Lean and agile solutions globally for customers in Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Services, Not-for-profit and other related sectors.
Tailored to industry and business needs, eBECS’ award-winning solutions cover Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Mobile, Field Service, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence (BI), the Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud and Managed Services.
eBECS’ solutions draw on the full Microsoft Business stack, including Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV and CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft’s intelligent business cloud. Each solution is focused on delivering improved business performance and productivity, and is measured by comprehensive, embedded BI. This is achieved by enabling our customers to streamline and integrate processes, improve customer relations and service, maximise sales, minimise waste, optimise the extended supply chain and manage customer demands efficiently.
Accreditation and recent awards
- Microsoft Gold Partner – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Cloud Customer Relationship Management
- 2018/2019 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics
- 2018 Partner of the Year Winner – Dynamics Customer Service Award
- 2018 Partner of the Year Finalist – Dynamics 365 for Talent Award
- Global Microsoft Dynamics Services Partner of the Year 2016/2017 (DXC Technology)
- Microsoft Dynamics Services Partner of the Year UK 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics Services Partner of the Year MEA 2016 and 2017
- Microsoft UK Partner of the Year 2016
- Global Microsoft Health Industry Partner of the Year (DXC Technology)
- Microsoft Global Cloud CRM Partner of the Year Finalist 2017
- Microsoft Global IOT Partner of the Year Finalist 2016
- Microsoft Global CRM Partner of the Year Finalist 2015
+44 (0) 8455 441 441