Accelerate your business growth with Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 will change the way businesses currently manage their data and their operations. Removing the fences between critical business platforms will allow your data to flow and work for you so can you make smarter decisions faster.
Explore the capabilities and benefits of using Dynamics 365:
- 360-degree view of your customers – Gives you greater visibility of what is going on with your customers – from transaction to engagement
- Real-time insights with built-in analytics – make more informed and impactful decisions
- Reduced time spent switching between platforms – Integration with Office 365 and connected workflows will simplify data management, business processes and cross-app integration, thereby allowing your employees to complete work faster
- No more costly data migration – When sharing files in Dynamics 365, the common data model integrates the data – eliminating the risk of data duplication and errors
- Mobile workforce – Empower your employees with secure access from anywhere at any time
- Role-based licensing – Dynamics 365 cloud service allows customers to purchase products based on their roles, which means you can give your organisation the flexibility it needs to support diverse employee roles.
Vendor Overview – Codec
As a full stack provider, Codec provide solutions across the Dynamics 365 stack of technologies including:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain
- Dynamics 365 for Finance
- Dynamics 365 NAV
- Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Dynamics 365 Human Resources
Why work with Codec for your Enterprise Resource Planning Project?
Codec is a Full-Stack IT solutions consultancy founded in 1985 and headquartered in Dublin with offices in Cork, Galway, Belfast, London, Cologne and Warsaw. Employing 240+ staff, Codec is growing rapidly, expanding our team of industry-leading experts, while continuing to deliver on the promise of empowering businesses in the public and private sectors. We differentiate ourselves in several ways:
- Strong Credentials
We’re Gold Certificate partners with Microsoft and have amassed a number of accreditations in our history, including Microsoft Partner of the Year 2017 and 2018
- Major Experience
As well as being responsible for some of the biggest ERP projects in Ireland, we’ve worked on projects covering numerous industries and sectors. Chances are any problem you’re facing, we’ve already dealt with it
- Wide Range of Expertise
It’s not just ERP that Codec is strong in, we’re strong in every area that your business might consider. Using solutions from Microsoft and Oracle, we cover all the bases like Cloud, CRM, finance planning and budgeting, and business intelligence
We partner with our customers so that we are all accountable for the success of the project and build confidence through successful delivery. We strive to be trusted advisors for our customers and guide them through every stage of their project.
- Strength In-depth
With a large in-house team with decades of experience, our staff are well equipped to deal with anything your project might bring
- Centres of Excellence
Codec has Codec ERP Centres of Excellence across 3 locations in Ireland: Belfast, Dublin and Galway
- Dynamics 365 Partner of the Year - 6 of the past 8 Years
The award went to Codec in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 and is testament to the both the scale and quality of the work carried out by the Codec team
- Gold Certification for Cloud Business Applications
We stand alone as the only Dynamics 365 partner in Ireland to have achieved this competency and we are one of the first partners both in Europe and worldwide to achieve this level of certification
Check out our interactive Dynamics 365 Business Central Workshop hosted by Gemma Mooney, Senior ERP Consultant with Codec.