|See Aspera Solutions present Epicor Kinetic based on the Production Demonstration Script.|
WHY DO MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES CHOOSE EPICOR?
• Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in 150 countries,
• Epicor’s provenance is manufacturing and distribution ERP solutions, but naturally includes Financial Management, CRM, Project Management, etc.
• Epicor has core capabilities in estimate and quote management, engineering change and revision control, contract planning, product lifecycle management, tracking costs versus estimates, capturing time & expenses and multi-site production.
• Epicors solutions increase modern workforce productivity through remote and on-site working options, integrated social-network-style communication, modern interfaces, routine task streamlining, data integration and easier content workflow.
• The solution set includes Epicor Kinetic (released June 2021) which is a comprehensive cloud-based ERP solution, Epicor ERP (on-prem) and Epicor Prophet 21 for distribution.
• Customisations (when required), can be delivered without modifying source code so you are never version or vendor locked
• Epicor is built on the Microsoft.Net framework so it supports RESTful services and allows integration with MS productivity tools and native integration into the AI and IoT hub in Azure (Microsoft’s cloud platform).
Find out more here about EPICOR.
Epicor Kinetic – Aspera